The School Health Education Institute (SHEI), with funding from the New Mexico Department of Health, Office of School and Adolescent Health, is proud to offer a limited number of $100 stipends, on a first-come, first-served basis, for individuals that meet the criteria.
1. Participant must attend the entirety of the SHEI virtual conference, July 27 from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm MST and July 28 from 8:45 am – 1:00 pm MST.
2. Participant must respond to 100% of the attendance polls. There will be an attendance poll conducted at the start and end of each session, for a total of 10 polls. To access the attendance polls during the meeting, participants must join the meeting using a computer, or a mobile device with “pop ups” enabled.
3. Participant must complete the evaluation at the conclusion of the Institute.
4. Attendee must not be currently on contract with their district/charter school.
Stipends will be sent to attendees 30-45 days after the virtual conference. Stipends will be sent by mail to the mailing address entered upon registration.
Checks are valid for 90 days.
Stipends will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be awarded based on:
1. Registration date and time.
2. Attendance, poll participation, and evaluation completion.
Those who request a stipend but do not meet the above-mentioned requirements will be disqualified and will not receive the stipend.